AAA Timberline - Emergency Repairs - Call (716) 835-4906
When you need chimney, masonry, fireplace or other emergency repairs, look no further than the experts at AAA Timberline.
Call the AAA Timberline emergency line at (716) 835-4906, and a representative will assist you as soon as possible. The emergency line is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Before: Chimney Damaged By Lightning Strike
After: Chimney Repaired After Lightning Strike
- Chimney Blockages – Birds, squirrels, raccoons, bats, bees, wasps and hornets. Contact AAA Timberline for removal, chimney sweeping and chimney cap installation.
- Water Leak- Flashing Repair - A new Roof might not be necessary. Let the experts at AAA Timberline check the area around the chimney, flashing & roofing area around chimney joint.
- Storm Damage and Ice Damage – Water damages your masonry during freeze and thaw cycles and necessitates masonry repair. Bricks and mortar can become loose and dangerous; please call AAA Timberline for an estimate.
- Chimney Fires – Even before the fire company leaves, call AAA Timberline to inspect, photograph and document a report for your insurance company claim.
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm – Don’t Ignore CO2 Alarms!!! Call 911 if necessary and then call AAA Timberline to put you at ease.
- Smoke Entering House – Be careful not to add new air fuel to any smoldering fire. Call 911 if necessary and then call AAA Timberline for repair.
- Lightning Strike – Storms damage your chimney more often than you think. AAA Timberline repairs lightning struck chimneys every year.
- Wind Damage – High winds and downed tree limbs can damage your chimney and masonry and leave your home unsafe. Please call AAA Timberline for a repair.